Online and on-campus (Italy) courses that fit your lifestyle.
Upskill, reskill, or refresh your knowledge in just one course at Harvard. Whether you want to build new skills, explore a career pivot, or expand your worldview, we have nearly 1,000 courses to help you reach your goals.
In our classrooms—whether virtual or in person—you’ll find:
International faculty and industry experts dedicated to helping you gain practical knowledge.
A rigorous, inclusive learning environment with weekly live interaction.
A network of peers like you—driven, experienced, and committed to growth.
A Stepping Stone to a Degree or Certificate
If you’re considering earning a graduate or undergraduate credential, starting with a single course can help you discover what best fits your needs. Write us to explore degrees or certificates.
We offer a variety of ways for you to take courses so you can find the option that works best with your schedule. Course formats include:
- Online (live synchronous or asynchronous)
- On campus EDEN at Sardegna/Italy
- Online with one intensive on-campus weekend
Enrolling in a Course
We offer full-term and short-session courses throughout the year:
- Fall term: 15-week courses from August to mid-December
- January session: 3-week intensive courses
- Spring term: 15-week courses from late January to mid-May
- Summer session: 3- and 7-week options from June to August
January & Spring Registration Is Open!
Register now for January and spring term courses. You can register for January courses through Jan. 3 and spring courses through Jan. 20. Explore Courses & Register